|Job Ref:||204675811||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£180 - £225/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
DV Cleared junior engineer required for a government project. They are looking for a junior engineer to help out with daily support, builds and configurations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and keen to learn new technologies.|
* Build out of VMs as required.
* Build of test, pre-prod and performance environments.
* Support of the environments when there are issues.
* Build of laptops and desktops.
* Patching all environments.
* Maintenance of networks and servers.
* Packing and unpacking boxes.
* Inventory and asset management.
* VMware experience.
* Server build experience.
* Knowledge of AD, WSUS, Antivirus and Bit locker.
You must hold current DV clearance