|Job Ref:||204675763||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£300 - £400/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Commercial Manager - up to £400/ day - ~7 month contract - Sheffield*|
Security Clearance: Must already hold BPSS + DS clearance or be willing to undergo.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Department of Work and Pensions who are looking for a number of Commercial Managers to join their Sheffield branch. The additional interim resources is required to lead the commercial delivery of the Departments new flagship employment programme - the Work and Health Programme. The posts will be required to support the development and implementation of the commercial strategy and evolving the market place to respond in a way that provides a sustainable, efficient and effective manner.
Key tasks and deliverables:
* Support the full end to end procurement process
* Assessing the existing commercial landscape and looking at the impact on programme delivery
* Designing and implementing approaches which ensure effective delivery of the right outcome for the department
* Leading on supplier integration with regards to relationship and cost impact upon the department
* Clarifying the ability to terminate current contracts, working with programme finance leads to understand impact and realisation of any potential benefits
* Managing the impact of existing commercial financial models
* Acting as primary point of contact between the incumbent supplier(s) and the department.
Essential skills and experience:
* The ability to renegotiate existing contracts
* Financial experience
* Strong Sourcing and Stakeholder Management expertise