|Job Ref:||204675620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Berkshire Reading||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum + excellent package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Lead QA Engineer to work with our client, a market leader in Cyber Security.|
• You will be degree level or have proven experience in a QA role, preferably working with zero-downtime, internet-scale systems
• You will have expert knowledge planning and implementing functional, regression and performance tests.
• You will have hands on experience with multiple automation frameworks and one or more programming/scripting languages on a Linux platform
• You should be comfortable working within an Agile development methodology; Scrum/Kanban, Continuous Integration, self-organizing teams.
• You must be passionate about Quality and enjoy breaking things!
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of malicious code including exploit code. buffer overflows, Trojans, Viruses, etc.
• Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers is highly desirable
• Experience of working within an internet security or service delivery environment
• Experience creating your own automation framework
If you're currently looking for a new opportunity and have extensive experience as a QA Engineer (to Lead or Principal level) then please apply as soon as possible and I will get in touch to discuss details in full