|Job Ref:||204675341||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Post Code:||EH2||Salary:||£300 - £320/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Integration Engineer - ITIL - Configuration - Deployment - Virtualisation|
£300 -£320 per day
SC Cleared/Eligible for clearance
• Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
• Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with customers on small to medium sized engagements.
• Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
• Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with a work package.
• Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery to tech lead/project manager.
• Good understanding of Wintel Server and Desktop operating systems. Holds current Microsoft certifications.
• Good understanding of a specialist technology with relevant certification.
• Demonstrates a good understanding of the deployment, configuration, testing & administration of server OS and hardware.
• Good knowledge of hardware devices - Networking, Storage & Servers and peripherals.
• Good understanding of other infrastructure technologies e.g. virtualisation, clustering
• Good understanding of managing change in a large Enterprise.
• Awareness of ITIL practices and processes
Please apply for more information