|Job Ref:||204675222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent salary + pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
£35,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
To start within 1 months' notice max.
My global reaching, well-established client are seeking a mid to senior level experienced software developer to join their small, successful development team.
As a member of the development team you'll have the following responsibilities:
• Developing, maintaining and providing operational support on their systems
• Contributing to the planning and management of development projects
• Exploring new ideas, technology and solutions and how they can be implemented into existing services.
The ideal candidate should be a creative thinker, be comfortable putting IT based ideas forward to the wider business and be prepared to continually think of ways to enhance and improve current systems and websites.
• Strong experience in Object Oriented PHP programming
• High level of familiarity with relational databases (SQL, query optimization, normalisation, etc.)
• Knowledge of software development concepts (Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Security, etc.)
• Experience with git / mercurial
It would be a bonus if you have experience with:
• DevOps Principals like continuous integration/deployment
Interviews are taking place imminently and applicants' must be able to start with a max 1 month notice (but ideally sooner)
This is a fantastic company where employees work closely with stakeholders and clients, but work in a relaxed, informal environment and senior management put trust in all their staff.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply ASAP