|Job Ref:||204675150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Belgium||Address:||Salary:||£35 - £40/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
My client based in the Belgium, are urgently seeking a hardware architect with Xilinx FPGA experience for a 12 month contract, with extensions probable. Low-level software and hardware knowledge is required.|
* At least 2 years working experience with FPGA (Xilinx preferred).
* Altium experience or similar schematic drawing knowledge is required. Able to guide PCB implementation.
* Knowledge of interaction with firmware and software modules.
* Architecture/Design mind - Experience in analog design, motor control and prototyping.
* English speaking. Good team player
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: (mailto:) or alternatively call on +44 (0)(Apply online only). Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates