|Job Ref:||204675117||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Scrum Master - South East - Long Term - Negotiable DOE - Start ASAP|
A client of mine (Healthcare) is looking for a Scrum Master to add to their project team, for a long term project role. To help them deliver transformation change in the business. The successful candidate must have extensive Scrum Master experience with at least a couple of full-cycle implementations under their belt.
** Please note - this is a hands on Scrum Master role. The client are not looking for a Release Management / Project Manager. See belwow..
- Experienced Scrum Master
- Experience working in Agile, Lean, SAF (Scaled Agile Frameworks) environments
- Experience using 'Scrum'
- Experience using 'Kanban' = advantageous
- Experience with developing systems with software, electronic and mechanical assemblies = Advantageous
* Delivering change within different Software Development Lifecycles and Methodologies (SCRUM)
* Challenge the status-quo of current project management/delivery and identify how to introduce a better (Agile) way of working to deliver projects incrementally
* Work with all teams to identify dependencies between individual project features and changes required to features.
* Arrange and lead all Scrum ceremonies including daily stand-ups, product backlog reviews, print planning, show cases and retrospectives
This is an excellent opportunity for a long term role, so please get in touch now if you are interested!