|Job Ref:||204675105||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
IT Graduate needed by a leading technology firm in the Abingdon area of Oxfordshire. The successful IT Graduate will become the organisations CRM Administrator and will learn Microsoft Dynamics through in-house and external training. You will be responsible for all aspects of CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) to ensure the system is operating to its maximum potential, that leads are correctly processed, recorded accurately and that sales and marketing reporting is regularly produced as required by the management team. |
This role would suit an IT Graduate who wants to build on their systems knowledge and skills, but also wants to focus on business IT.
The successful IT Graduate will need the following skills and experience:
* At least one year in industry either in an IT support, data analysis or any other IT related position
* Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an asset
* Experience of system support, configuration and maintenance
* Providing a high quality administrative support of the Client Relationship Management (CRM) database
* Providing support in the cleansing and maintenance of the CRM database to provide accurate and timely reports
* Reviewing and updating the CRM operational guidance, reviewing the process for recording Key Account relationships within CRM and reporting on outcomes on a quarterly basis
* Providing accurate and timely reports on any concerns/issues related to CRM usage
* Supporting in any CRM related project work as and when required
If you're an IT Graduate who is looking for a challenging career within a global organisation, please do not hesitate to contact the MARS Recruitment team.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles)