|Job Ref:||204678839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£NEG Market Rates||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Technical Analyst, Developer, DBA, SQL, T-SQL|
Technical Analyst, Developer, DBA, SQL, T-SQL - My key client based in Warrington, require the services of a Technical Analyst on an initial 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have a proven history of working with high volume transactional databases and large amounts of data and ideally you will have solid SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL and TFS (or similar Source Control) experience. You will be part of a team that are working on a project focused around centralising their data.
- Experience and a track record in IT or related field with a focus on implementing &/or technical support highly transactional, data centric, services (e.g. data-warehousing, ETL based solutions, integration solutions, enterprise data services etc.)
- Windows server 2008 R2 experience (configuring and diagnosing)
- Experience using PowerShell
- Strong SQL server version 2008R2- 2014R2 experience
- Excellent T-SQL coding skills for analysing data
- Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Two or more of the following:
- SQL Mirroring
- Transaction Replication
- Log shipping
- Integration Services
- Performance tuning
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience implementing and diagnosing software solutions
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Team Foundation Server
- Maintaining and testing disaster recovery
- Experience of virtualisation technologies
- IIS and web services
- Continuous Integration
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
Please send your CV for a further discussion, please contact Jakob Russell on (Apply online only).
Ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Technical Analyst, DBA, Senior SQL Developer, SQL Developer, Programmer, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, Rational Database, high volume transactional databases, high volume transactional database, TFS, Team Foundation Server, Banking, Financial, 3rd Party, Replication, Disaster Recovery, Database Design, Prototypes, Solution Design, Contract, Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport Macclesfield, Bolton, Wigan, Stoke on Trent, Chester, Southport)