|Job Ref:||204678795||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Bonus, Pension,Private Medical||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
An experienced IT Support - Web Analytics person is required to join my client for an 11 Month Fixed Term Contract at their UK Head Office in Weybridge. My client is a global industry leader and will offer the successful candidate a fulfilling, challenging and ever developing role that may also require some business travel.|
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide Europe/MEA/CIS online marketers with technical support and guidance through cooperation with the HQ team.
* Experience using Google analytics or Adobe Omniture tools.
* Analytics tag Implementation, QA and training
* Good public speaker
* Regional marketing managers, product managers and web production teams (response and handling of service requests and system troubleshooting)
* Day to day contact with Web Agencies - web content production team, online marketing support team
* Service centre (Customer Support issues)
* Guide and release HQ system standard procedure to local IT teams.
* HQ operation team outside the UK.
* Internal Operation team.
Degree in computer science or related preferred, however, applicants with other type of degrees or qualifications with relevant experience will also be considered.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* Experience using web analytics tools such as. Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture
* Good written and verbal communication skills to all levels of management
* Strong attention to details
* Ability to analyse business requirements from all key liaisons
* Self-starter, proactive able to work under own initiative
* Good team player
* Well presented, professional and dedicated
* Various experiences of enterprise web site development project or operation
* Experience in developing and managing websites including analytic tools