|Job Ref:||204678782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0.00 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Network Architect - London - £80,000|
To provide architectural support and leadership to a leading Mobile Operator in the definition and planning of their next generation Mobile Network platform i.e. leading/supporting a 'glide path' to 5G .
* Work within a small team to deliver Mobile Network Architecture support and leadership to a leading Mobile Operators Network Strategy team on their next generation network (migration to 5G).
* Liaise closely across the companys to acquire appropriate information/knowledge from appropriate SMEs
* Provide 'Thought Leadership' to the leading Mobile Operator's Network Strategy team.
* Challenge and question vendor and industry views to ensure optimal architecture, able to deliver class leading services
* Support the development of a set of deliverables that are likely to include the following artifacts: High Level Architecture with supporting rationale, High level plan for migration from AsIs to Target architecture.
Premier are acting as an employment agency