|Job Ref:||204678649||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Salary:||£48000 - £57500/annum Bonus, Pension,Private Medical||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a global industry leader at their UK Head Office based in Weybridge.|
The position is within the e-Invoicing Team at Weybridge to support and develop Adobe eForms using Adobe Enterprise Manager. This role will require communication and travel across Europe at all levels, knowledge of the Adobe Enterprise Manager and Web Development, the ability to diagnose and resolve problems and issues and to act as a consultant to customers.
* Help and Manage new implementation of e-Invoicing project across Europe.
* Manage / deliver allocated tasks / projects to agreed costs, timescales and quality.
* Ensure all work undertaken and system applications conform to Company standards and procedures and meet the agreed service levels
* Manage, plan and prioritise tasks to achieve agreed deadlines and meet user requirements
* Identify and implement improvements to systems and its applications to meet forecast business requirements
* Work in multi-disciplinary teams on major projects, contributing expertise and advise to ensure successful project completion
* Conversant with concepts Web Development and Adobe Live cycle Suite / AEM in a multi-national and multi-company environment
* Shares own expertise with others; provides guidance and support to others
* Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
* Able to communicate at all levels
* Willing to travel to client sites to advise customers on improvements and work towards a consistent approach.
* Has developed knowledge in Adobe Live cycle / AEM Suite and experienced in some or all of the following:
* Adobe Live Cycle Server / AEM Server 6.0
* Adobe Live Cycle Designer / AEM Forms 6.0
* Adobe Inter active PDF Forms / AEM 6.0
* Adobe Workflow.
* Adobe Process Management.
* JBoss Server Maintenance.
* Java Programming / JDK skills will be advantage.
* SQL Server Tuning and maintenance.
* Exposure to Web services and familiar with XML / XSLT / DTDs.
* Previous experience in web development would be highly advantage.
* Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and non standard activities
* Knowledge in Web services, Web Programming not compulsory but desirable.
* Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries
* Is aware of internal/external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to own role.
* Takes action to monitor and control costs within own work horizons
Creating & Delivering Solutions
* Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data; takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
* Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for specific work activities in own area over the short term, including forecasting resource requirements
* Minimum two years of experience with Adobe Products including ALC or AEM.
* Must have experience in implementing Adobe Live Cycle Suite.
* Experience of working in a large multi-national company in a support and development role.
* Client facing , and must have experience handling stakeholder
Skills and Attributes:
* Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for full system.
* Largely autonomous role and comfortable with working with senior managers within IT and within the business.
* Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels
* Good internal Knowledge on work flow.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Well presented, professional and dedicated
* Must be prepared to travel to customer sites
* Good understanding of ITSM process and service desk operations