|Job Ref:||204678645||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Macclesfield||Address:||Post Code:||SK11||Salary:||£16000 - £20000/annum Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
IT SUPPORT ASSISTANT|
£16,000 TO £20,000
Benefits include: Private Medical + Pension + Study Support + Other Benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Managed Services Provider who is expanding due to the continued success of the organisation. They have a huge product portfolio and provide cutting edge services and solutions to businesses throughout the UK.
The successful individual will be working with a vast array of customers within the the North West, Yorkshire and Midlands area. Customers range from High net worth individuals to SME right through to Large International businesses. The company offer an excellent package with benefits and support all engineers with relevant certifications and accreditations.
Candidates who live in the following areas would be able able to get to the office: Stoke-On-Trent, Keele, Congleton, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Didsbury, Crewe, Northwich, Nantwich, Winsford, Middlewich, Buxton.
* Working as part of the technical support team reporting to the Technical Director and Service Delivery Manager
* Providing 1st & 2nd line support to key businesses whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer service at all times
* Logging support tickets and providing remote support to clients
* Working with technologies including; Small Business Server, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Networking, AV, DR, Firewalls, Connectivity, Telephony
* Escalating faults to 3rd Line engineers
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Must have some IT Support experience with knowledge of Microsoft solutions.
* Experience of one of the following working with Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory
* Willingness to develop and undertake accreditations (Paid by company)
* Excellent customer facing communication skills
* MCSE / MCP qualification
* Driving Licence / own car
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consideration