|Job Ref:||204678492||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Wigstan||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £18500/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Leicester | £18.5K - IT Graduates welcome!|
Having met various hiring managers, I can honestly say that I'm proud to recruit for this company as they genuinely treat their people well; have interesting and complex projects, and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers.
The company has very achievable plans to shake up the market they operate in and are effectively overhauling all the IT systems and rebuilding / improving all of their systems from scratch. The IT department in Leicester is based in an open plan office on a single floor. They frequently have knowledge sharing sessions discussing various technologies and believe in employing best practice. It's a great place to work and is filled with people who are very much switched-on!
The 1st Line Support Engineer will work as part of a fun, outgoing and busy team of 6 providing technical support to both internal / external customers. The role will include answering incoming calls from both internal and external customers, logging queries, issuing support log tickets and proactively managing the issues through to resolution.
The ideal candidate will have a computing related qualification such as CompTIA A+ or MCDST (ideally with a degree in Computer Science, Information systems or Software Engineering) and will be keen and willing to learn in an environment that will provide the opportunity to gain invaluable skills and experience.
• Logging both internal and external customer software and IT issues.
• Resolve issues and where necessary escalate and manage calls to 2nd Line Support.
• Understand and adhere to Service Level Agreements to ensure the Company meets its goals for resolving each Customer issue.
• Co-ordinate internal resources, third party suppliers and customers to ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered.
• Support Internal and external projects.
• There will be occasions where you are required to work on projects at customer sites