|Job Ref:||204678358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£100000 - £110000/annum Package + Bonus||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Head of DevOps - Perm - Central Bristol (Very close to Templemeads Station) - - £100k plus bonus and package |
A NEW OPPORTUNITY as a Head of DevOps has emerged within a multinational business who have recently been recognised as being one of the most innovative companies in the world.
This is the chance to become part of a fantastic Agile based development matrix, responsible for leading the DevOps component of a world renowned cloud solution which is to be rolled out across the globe, impacting millions of people.
As part of their £multimillion expansion plans, you will join a newly formed state of the art office, which has been designed especially for an Agile delivery.
They boast a fantastic location - just next to Templemeads Station, close to fantastic restaurants and bars and also a walking distance from Bristol's wonderful harbourside.
The Head of DevOps should have:
* Able to demonstrate career progression from hands on DevOps technologist to leader.
* Experience of recruiting, setting up and managing high performance DevOps teams.
* Exceptional ability to engage and direct multiple teams to a common goal.
* Extensive hands on experience agile/scrum development methodologies.
* Strong experience of build and build automation (e.g. Jenkins, etc.)
* Strong experience of modern configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
* Strong experience of automated deployment tools (e.g. Octopus Deploy).
* Experience of releasing in Cloud environments (e.g. Azure, EC2, etc.)
If you are interested in the role please send your CV or call NA
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas