|Job Ref:||204678344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Digital Design Manager |
Launched in 1999 in Salcombe, Devon, Jack Wills is a destination for all things Fabulously British. Their history and culture always continues to inspire them, looking to the country`s great sporting and countryside pursuits for inspiration. They take pride in using the finest quality materials, techniques and designs to deliver a distinctive connection between the old and the new.
From Oxford to Hong Kong, they are flying the Jack Wills flag online and in over 80 stores worldwide, making this an exciting time to join their growing team.
Position: Digital Design Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £Competitive with benefits
Sitting within the wider Creative Services department this role is responsible for the creative digital output of Jack Wills, ensuring it is in line with the overall brand vision, but delivered in an innovative way. Managing a Junior Designer and a Senior Designer, it is envisaged that this role will grow as JW`s digital output grows. With a combination of group initiatives and three key regions (UK, Asia and US) this individual needs to excel at building relationships across the business and delivering fantastic digital graphic output.
Key outputs of the role include user experience design, user interface design, idea generation, presentation and execution of digital design, interpretation and implementation of regional creative briefs, project quality control and process management. Working hand in hand with the Senior Graphic Design manager and Head of Creative the role demands the delivery of quality, consistency and the Jack Wills core values to their customer.
- Effectively mentor and direct the team to deliver all aspects of digital design
- Design page layouts for all websites in close collaboration with the larger Graphic Design team, and partnered with the E-commerce department
- Brand Management, including developing the brand as the digital proposition continues to evolve
- Manage creative consistency across all assets (message and design)
- Manage the design portfolio, reviewing all design material to ensure it conforms to Brand specifications. Presenting concepts and solutions to the Head of Creative
- Campaign Management, managing day-to-day design requests, interpreting briefs and delegating to designers with campaign message and design ideas
- Work closely with Marketing to create campaign design elements
- Work closely with the Web Development Team, briefing them and managing delivery for changes to the website
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable relevant experience - agency or in-house, retail creative and graphic design
- Excellent understanding of site design, landing pages, email and social media requirements
- Degree (or equivalent) in graphic or interactive design or similar
- Management or team leader experience essential
- Ability to test and adapt online campaigns
- In depth knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- In depth UX understanding
- High level of attention to detail
- Understanding of trends and cultural awareness
- An understanding of branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
You may have experience of the following: Digital Design Manager, Web Design, Site Design, Landing Pages, Email Marketing, Social Media, Online Marketing Campaigns, Brand Marketing, SEO, CSS, XHTML, HTML5, Adobe Creative, UX, User Experience, Brand Management, Graphic Design, Interactive Design, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications