|Job Ref:||204678289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
My client in Central London is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer.|
In this role you will be responsible for leading the development team through; designing, implementing, testing, deploying and maintaining solutions across the Salesforce platform, using (url removed) language and declarative configuration.
Preferable you will come from a Java background and naturally moved into Salesforce.
* 3+ years of experience developing on Sales(url removed) platform.
* 4+ years experience working as a developer in any other programming language (Java, C++, C#.)
* Proven experience leading a team of developers.
* Extensive knowledge of SQL and RDBMS technologies.
* Good knowledge of all the Salesforce platforms
* Experience with Sales(url removed) developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
* Salesforce certifications advantageous.
Here at I.T. Works we are business partners with some of the most established and influential Salesforce end-user organisations and Salesforce consultancies in the world. We specialise in the recruitment of Salesforce professionals for clients across the UK, Europe and internationally. We have built a credible reputation in the Salesforce market, helping provide instrumental support and resources for Salesforce implementations and projects in all aspects of the platform.
Even if this role is not of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss how we can help you find the next Salesforce opportunity you're looking for