|Job Ref:||204678267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum bonus + benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Role: PreSales Architect|
Location: UK wide and Flexible
Salary: £55k to £70k (doe) + benefits
My client is a blue chip consultative company providing systems services and solutions to high level clients across a wide array of sectors throughout the UK.
There is a new opportunity for a PreSales Architect to join the business.
This is an Agile role, working from a home base with approximately 1 day a week estimated.
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE
As part of a Professional Services and Solution Design PreSales Team, the key purpose of the PreSales Architect role is to support the development and sale of solutions and products. This is achieved through the development and presentation of compelling solutions for customers.
The PreSales Architect will be seen as subject matter expert in at least one of the following portfolio of business areas, specifically CISCO Security, but also including:
• End User Computing
• Unified Communications and Collaboration
• Datacentre, Cloud and Hosted Solutions
The PreSales Architect will lead on the development of complex solutions spanning multiple technologies and vendors. They will work with subject matter experts in other areas to ensure that the solution is fit for purpose.
• Act as Subject Matter Specialist for their specialist area(s) within the Portfolio.
• Responsible for the solution and Professional Services response within their area of expertise.
• Produces quality documentation appropriate to the audience and using the appropriate level of detail.
• Providing technical consultancy to customers
• Generating the technical aspects of the solution offering to the
• Ensuring solutions are fit for purpose
• Managing multiple concurrent customer opportunities
Areas of activity will also include
• Creating, documenting and presenting solutions
• Working with customers to understand their requirements.
• Attending customer meetings, including associated travel.
Successful candidates will offer the right level of Technical experience plus great people skills, having the ability to engage at CxO level and lead all dialogue to develop a detailed understanding of all technical requirements and issues.
As well as the above, the PreSales Architect will offer a majority of the following skills/experience:
• Strong technical knowledge in Security specifically CISCO Security
• Detailed understanding of CCNP Security or CCIE Security
• and at least one more of; Networking, Unified Communications & Collaboration, End-User Compute, Data Centre & Cloud, to be seen as a trusted technical advisor
• Ability to manage and lead a virtual team during the development of complex client solutions
• Ability to understand and translate customer requirements to compelling offerings comprised from constituent parts of the company portfolio
• Ability to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders to improve the chances of a positive outcome
• Ability to communicate and present effectively to a deeply technical audience or at CxO level