|Job Ref:||204678263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Romania||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
We are currently recruiting for our client, prestigious Telecommunication company, for a Principal Engineer of Enterprise (GNOC) to join their project in Romania.|
Position Title: Principal Engineer of Enterprise (GNOC)
Position Type: Unlimited (3 months probation)
Start Date: 1st of October 2016
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact: Alexandra Marseu | +40 (Apply online only)
- Act as a management interface for the coordinated business unit.
- Accountable & Responsible for the financial baseline of the projects in the coordinated business's portfolio.
- Ensure cost control effectiveness for the coordinated business unit.
- Measure & drive improvements of the performance of the coordinated teams based on agreed OLAs and KPIs including customer satisfaction level.
- Contribute to strategy building and implementing for the business unit in scope.
- Support the development of the business, expanding clients' portfolio and the sales process.
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all employees in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements; responsible for the well-being of all staff in terms of their working environment and conditions of employment
- Ensure the Front Office/NOC is adequately staffed at all times.
- Conduct or participate in recruitment interviews for selection of personnel.
- Allocate work to the personnel, properly trained to handle the tasks.
- Recognize the training requirements for people and give coaching where applicable.
- Provide the Operations Director with reports of Front Office/NOC performance on a scheduled basis.
- Attend in managements meetings responsible for Front Office and other NOC activities.
- Support NOC in security and risk management audits
- Generally support the NOC organization in regards to security issues by ensuring that:
-- Security responsibility is properly understood and followed.
-- Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives 'best practice' of security is followed and spread within NOC.
-- Any significant incident is reported to the security responsible and to other parties concerned and when appropriate escalated senior management.
-- Suggest actions and initiatives to enhance security and risk management within the NOC.
-- Handle specific reports.
- Minimum 10 years in IT business.
- Education: university graduated bachelor or above.
- Relevant technical and managerial certifications constitute a plus (ITIL/PMP/Prince2).
- Specialization: Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecom or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge in IP (Switch, Router, Firewall, WLAN) and IT (OS, Database, Server, Storage) architectures and services.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Telecom & IT Service Management & ITO.
- Good knowledge about network operation processes and interfaces.
- Highly developed project management and communication skills.
- ITIL Certificated.
- Romanian and English fluent; Spanish, French, German, Italian are a plus
Please submit your CV to: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGAM/PEGN/7572
Or call Alexandra on: +40 (Apply online only)