|Job Ref:||203282556||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Instructional Designer.|
Based in Bristol, the Instructional Designer will work within a team responsible for developing training materials in accordance with the training design requirements, for use in aircrew training for a variety of crew positions, courses and aircraft.
The successful candidate will function as part of a courseware development team of Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Responsibilities will include reviewing/analysing training documentation in the form of Content Definition Documents (CDDs), co-ordinating the development of graphics and multimedia components with graphic artists and programmers and translating training requirements, training strategy and assets into lesson content.
Education & Experience:
• Strong experience of working in a production centred team environment with demonstrable success.
• Demonstrable experience in the design and development of a multitude of training products: Interactive Computer Based Training (CBT), Computer Aided Instruction (CAI), Instructor Guides, Student Guides and other multimedia training products.
• Time management skills with strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assigned deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including editing and proofreading.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience of working with systems engineering approach to training principles and best practises.
Candidates should ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance prior to applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below