|Job Ref:||204681855||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£666 - £816/week + Bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Long term temporary contract Dual Fuel Meter Installers required to fit gas and electric meters into domestic properties in the West Midlands.
This position is a labour only temporary contract which means that everything is supplied and you are required to only provide your technical expertise as a meter installer.
Payment is £14.81 per hour (£666.45 per week for a 5 day, 45 hour working week)
Plus a performance Bonus and on-call rota.
Training and Induction is paid at £9.30 per hour (£360 per week for a 5 day training week).
You will have to meet the following criteria, to stand any chance of getting on this exceptional long term, high earning contract;
1) ACS Gas Metering and MOCOPA Electric metering Qualified
2) A checkable metering work history with a Metering Main or Sub-contractor, DNO or Utilities Company.
3) Be prepared to work outside of your local area if required
4) Work evenings, Saturdays and on-call via a Rota System if required (typically 1 week in 4)
5) Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
6) Have a maximum of six penalty points on your driving license
7) Be prepared to drive a van that has a tracker fitted
8) Be prepared to take a detailed trade test and run the risk of having any offer of employment immediately removed, should you fail to achieve a 95% Pass Mark
9) Be prepared to attend a Health and Safety Induction, which may be outside of your local area and involve overnight stays (all expenses covered).
10) Be prepared to undertake random drug and alcohol testing.
The All Important Benefits:
This is a temporary position, which may offer the opportunity of permanent employment, subject to your performance.
a) Pay is weekly
b) Training / Induction is paid at £9.30 per hour
c) Guaranteed minimum pay rate (after training/induction) of £14.81 per hour (max 45 hours per week) or £666.45 per week
d) You will be supplied with a Vehicle, Fuel Card, Tools, PPE, Phone
e) You will have the opportunity to work on behalf of one of the leading contractors in the UK
f) You will have the security that if you work hard and safe you have long term financial and employment security on this contract
g) You will have the opportunity to earn a referral bonus for any candidates you pass on to Runrec that gain employment via our recruitment services
h) You will be working via Runrec and we are available when you need us most and work with you to ensure you get paid well for doing a good job
i) Payment is weekly and via the Umbrella Payment Company of your choice or your own Ltd Company.
This temporary contract is via Runrec Ltd Vetting and Recruitment. We are an Agency and will support you and act as a mid way point between our Client, our Candidate (you) and the Payment Company (who you choose to get paid through).
The Client for this contract is one of the UK's largest and a leading utilities metering contractor, which Meter Installers working nationwide on gas, electrical and dual fuel metering projects
Full details will be made available upon application
Immediate interviews and quick starts are available.
The Application Process
Please send your CV to the contact details shown and shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours for an initial telephone interview and be sent
Your CV will not be sent anywhere before this telephone interview has taken place and any application or CV received will be treated in the strictest confidence