|Job Ref:||204681835||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum + car, 23 days holiday, pension, hea||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Photocopier Engineer - North London - up to £28,000 + benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Independently owned managed print company
* working on a well known brand of MFD's
* Rapidly expanding company (quadrupled in size since 2011)
WHAT? Are they looking for from a photocopier engineer?
* Up to date manufacture training on Ricoh / Sharp
* Networking experience
* Experience carrying out service, repair & maintenance on MFD equipment
* Solutions experience - Papercut / Equitrac / PaperCut,/ eCopy
* Team player
* Self motivated
* Flexible on approach to work
* Self learner & willingness to learn and absorb information
* Customer service skills
* Smart appearance
WHAT? Will your duties be?
* Preparation & installation of MFD's
* Service, repair & maintenance of products - preventative & reactive
* Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician/manager
HOW? Will you be working?
* Servicing clients in the North London area
* Receive full manufacture/in house training
* Attending client sites to produce highest quality of customer service
* Liaising with service managers / team leaders as & when required
* Maintain existing customer relationships
WHY? Should you apply?
* 23 days holiday + BH
* Company car
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Rebecca Coley on or click the "Apply Now" button