|Job Ref:||204681814||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Senior Structural Engineer - Cardiff|
Fantastic Salary & Benefits!
One of the leading Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Consultancies in the UK are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their dynamic and expanding team in Cardiff.
If you want a fantastic salary, benefits package and all the tools you need to develop your career including management development programmes then read further!
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will be responsible for aspects of design work from conception through to technical approval on projects ranging from £0.5m to £20m. You will be responsible for design quality and profitable delivery.
* Preparation of fee proposals for Technical Director or Director authorisation
* Delivery of scheme designs and input into scheme design reports
* Delivery of detailed design including full tender and construction packages
* Liaison with statutory authorities, architects, the design team and contractors
* Attendance at client, design and site meetings
* Site inspections and reporting
* Management of engineers and technicians
The ideal Senior Structural Engineer will be commercial, confident and professional and have:
* MEng in civil/structural engineering or a first degree in a related discipline
* Chartered Membership or Associate Membership of the ICE or IStructE
* Qualitative and quantitative experience in building structures or infrastructure design
* Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills
* Marketing/business development skills
* Self-motivation, good people skills, and the ability to be a team player
In return you will receive:
* Super Competitive salary
* Attractive benefits package including a variety of optional flexible benefits
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Healthy living bonus
* Technical and non-technical training programmes
* Friendly working environment within a new vibrant and exciting team
* Technically challenging and varied projects.
For more information, please call Euiain Herring at Carbon60 'The Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2016' on:
* (Apply online only)
* (Apply online only)
* Or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Please note - If you are not quite experienced or senior enough for this vacancy, I am also keen to speak to Structural Engineers regarding opportunities with this same fantastic company, please call me if interested in hearing more