|Job Ref:||204681507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£37000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Commissioning Engineer |
My client is one of Peterborough's longest established manufacturing businesses whose capital equipment is sold worldwide. My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Commissioning Engineer to join a successful team.
As a Commissioning Engineer you will be expected to travel worldwide and be away for 6 weeks at a time, candidates need to be flexible.
• assist our customers to achieve high standards of installation, commissioning, repair and training on our equipment;
• assist the design departments to identify and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput;
• assist development, test and evaluation of theoretical designs;
• discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
• manage projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• recommend modifications in the light of customer feedback;
• consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• work with others, within and outside the service department;
• monitor and commission plant and systems;
• analyse and solve technical problems and provide solutions that can be implemented in a timely manner.
• assist the production and quality departments to achieve a high standard of product;
• assist with the maintenance of technical documentation
Successful candidate will ideally have an mechanical/electrical background and worked within the FMCG industry in return my client offers a fantastic package, training and you are made to feel more than just a number.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call Hollie Church on (Apply online only).
service engineer field service engineer maintenance engineer electrical engineer plc allen bradley 17th installation commission fmcg packaging special purpose hmi fmcg machinery capital equipment