|Job Ref:||204681487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£538 - £580/week Overtime + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Quality Inspector (CMM) Day & Night Shifts Available - £537.89 - £579.99 per week|
Excellent opportunities are available for 2 x experienced CMM Quality Inspectors to work for a prestigious Aerospace manufacturer in Lancashire on both a day and night shift pattern.
* Are you time served with previous quality inspection and CMM experience? (ideally within the aerospace industry?
* Are you able to read and understand complex technical aerospace drawings?
* Do you have basic problem solving knowledge and experience using hand held quality inspection tools (Vernier's & Calipers etc)
* Do you have solid knowledge and understanding of the programming and running of reports off a CMM machine?
* Days = 07.45 to 19.30 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday for 17 weeks then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday for 17 weeks
* Basic Pay = £436.40 per week (36 hours) + £101.49 shift allowance = (£537.89 per week) & Overtime Paid at: £16.16 for first 6 hours then £18.18 thereafter.
* Nights = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 19.30 - 07.00 Thursday 19.30 - 23.30
* 33 days holiday per year (Including Public/Statutory Holidays), Company Sickness Scheme, and Company Pension Scheme.
*** Immediate start available for the right candidates ?*** To apply for this role please forward your CV to Adam at Employment Solutions or call for further information