|Job Ref:||204681463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hertford||Address:||Post Code:||SG14||Salary:||£26000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Job Title: Infrastructure Design Engineer - Hertfordshire|
RGB Network are representing a Civil Infrastructure Design Engineering consultancy firm who currently have an exciting position available for a Infrastructure Design Engineer within their office based in Hertfordshire.
As an Infrastructure Design Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering technical support to the development of residential infrastructure projects. Working as part of a team within a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy, and operating across a matrix of projects, you will undertake scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project coordination.
You will be expected to work in a design office environment but could also play an active role in design and site meetings, site inspections and progress reporting. Good communication and effective liaison with clients, architects, contractors and regulatory/statutory authorities are key attributes.
- The ideal candidate would be one who has more than 1 years experience within the Civil Engineering environment.
- Candidates with a BEng or similar technical qualification/experience, and/or an HNC/HND with relevant knowledge gained in a design office environment or housing developers..
- An ability to design Section 104, 278 and 38 highway adoption projects.
- Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS (or equivalent design software such as Civils 3D).
- Experience of working within a consultancy dealing with developers and/or on residential housing schemes.
- Experience of applying highway standards and with a knowledge of signs and road marking, drainage and pavement design.
- Experience preparing drainage strategies on greenfield and brownfield schemes.
- Working knowledge of earthwork analysis calculations on residential schemes and operations.
This is a permanent position with a salary offer in between £26,000 to £38,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
For more information on this or other position then please contact Parvez Miah at RGB on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)