|Job Ref:||204681363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
An exciting opportunity has become available in Glasgow for a market leading plant hire company who are looking for a successful and ambitious Workshop Supervisor.
To effectively lead and manage the Workshop activities alongside the workshop manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain plant and vehicles to comply with documented service requirements, ensuring road worthiness and regulatory compliance at all times.
• Lead and motivate workshop staff ensuring they are aware of their individual objectives, are competent to achieve them and their performances are monitored, realistically assessed and improved where appropriate.
• Fulfil the responsibilities at Workshop Supervisor level, to ensure that employees actually receive the training and development which has been identified, planned and approved.
• Fully understand the Performance Objectives (KPI's) for the workshop activities and effectively manage to achieve set targets taking immediate corrective action to address any shortfall
• Overall responsibility for the safety and welfare of all workshop staff, visitors, subcontractors etc.
• Regularly liaise with the Technical Manager supplying required reports and information.
• Complete and submit Management Reports by agreed deadlines.
• Deal with performance reviews and disciplinary and grievance issues relating directly to workshop staff.
This is the chance to join a company that offers excellent training and development to support their employees to build a career within one of the UK's largest rental organisations within the construction and plant industry.
To be considered for the position please contact Samantha Round on (Apply online only) or send your CV to Samantha Round