|Job Ref:||204681361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Flexible Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Facilities Maintenance Manager|
Salary: £60,000 + Benefits
Due to company restructure a Cambridge based leading pharmaceutical manufacturer are now seeking a facilities manager to manage 6 buildings including a large manufacturing facility and a number of office blocks.
Reporting to the Engineering Director you will take full responsibility for the maintenance strategies and plans to ensure optimum use of utilities, building services and facilities including BMS systems, production equipment and automation and controls engineering.
You will have excellent man management skills directing a team of 23+ engineers and have a proven track record of having a real focus of looking into providing commercial value to the company, this will include the re negotiation of service contracts the management of outsourced contracts and producing effective maintenance strategies.
1. Ensure that planned and reactive maintenance is carried out in in line with agreed strategies to budget and in a timely manner to minimise operational downtime consistent with Safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
2. Manage the Facilities Maintenance budget and service level objectives. Monitor and control maintenance and inventory costs
3. Develop and implement maintenance strategies including planning procedures and methods, and track improvement benefits.
4. Ensure management information systems are able to collect the required and relevant information to manage the maintenance operation.
5. Develop Key Performance Indicators and ensure that effective performance review structures are in place and operating effectively. Monitor and analyse failure and reliability trends and drive continuous improvement in performance.
6. Act as Responsible Person for Legionella control and manage the water treatment maintenance scheme.
7. Liaise with stakeholders to understand business needs to ensure maintenance strategies meet current and future business needs.
8. Manage and control contracts with outsourced service providers to meet service level agreements.
9. Manage continuous improvement activities and modifications to utilities, building services and facilities.
10. Ensure that Asset Management strategies are in place for new assets before handover and that reliability processes are up to date.
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes