|Job Ref:||204681333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
A market leading Technology Company based in Abingdon are currently recruiting for an Electomechanical Assembler to join their ever growing business.
You will be an experienced Electromechanical Assembler and will be working on pioneering and innovative machinery.
Duties of the Electromechanical Assembler are:
- Electrical panel and sub-assembly wiring
- Cable-form assembly
- PCB assembly, repair and fault finding
- Electro-Mechanical assembly
- Testing of all finished products, cable - forms, PCB's and sub-assemblies
- Comprehensive understanding of all technical documentation including Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Electronic Schematic Diagrams, Cable-form Assembly Drawings, Mechanical Build Assembly Drawings;
It is essential that you can work well as a critical member of a small multi-disciplined team. You will need to be a committed and self-motivated individual who can adhere and comply with relevant quality standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and progress within a forward thinking Market leader in Engineering who are offering the below benefits:
* 25 days holiday
* Competitive Salary, up to £28,000 for the right individual
* Life insurance (4 x salary)
* Potential bonus up to 8% paid every every six months
* Sick pay up to 7 days
If this role is of interest to you below apply below or contact Rebecca at Orion on (Apply online only).
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003