|Job Ref:||204681327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£22000 - £27000/annum over time + van + fuel card||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Vehicle Installation Engineer|
My client is an established international specialist installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across UK, Europe and North America. They work with transport, logistics, fleet, emergency services, broadcast, telecommunications and retail and leisure sectors.
Due to an exciting level of growth they now have fantastic permanent full-time opportunities for Vehicle Installation Engineers in London to join them to carry out high quality professional installations of communications and safety equipment into all types of vehicles.
Salary & Benefits of Vehicle Installation Engineer Role:
• Salary: up to £27,000 (dependent on experience) plus optional overtime
• Hours: Full time
• Vehicle: '16 plate Ford Transit Connect ltd. company vehicle (with option of personal usage)
• Fuel card
• Windows Tablet
• Smart phone
• Company funded FITAS Accreditation Scheme
• Holidays: 28 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 days
• Assistance with nationwide relocation may also be available
Requirements of Job:
• Experience fitting hands free car kits, tracking devices, reversing cameras, sensors, front corner sensors and reversing alarms.
• Experience working with 12 & 24 volt vehicles and a good understanding of CANBUS.
• Full UK driving licence.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Installation of tracking equipment, hands free kits, reversing aids, driver safety camera's and safety warning systems to the highest standard (in accordance with FCS1362 guidelines).
• Testing and servicing of all company products that have been installed in vehicles,
• Management and handling of stock issued,
• Dealing with customer queries on site,
• Reporting back to head office,
• Maintaining a comprehensive toolkit,
• Returning company stock back to head office with correct paperwork,
• Participate in any training provided by the company.
What Other Companies Are Calling this Role:
• Installation Engineer - Automotive
• Vehicle Engineer - Installer
• Installation and Service Engineer - Automobile/Vehicle
• Car Installation Engineer
• Auto Electrician Engineer
Please get in touch for more information