|Job Ref:||204681290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Workshop Fitter urgently required for a market leading plant hire organisation based in Chesterfield. |
The main responsibilities will be to carry out fault-finding, servicing and repairs to a variety of construction, heavy plant & road resurfacing equipment.
This is a workshop based position; however you may be required to carry out onsite repairs and maintenance dependent on the needs of the business.
You will need to be a confident, professional person with a good level communication skills and the ability to work autonomously and pro-actively, whilst providing the highest levels of customer service. To be considered for this position you will be;-
* A time served apprentice
* Qualified to NVQ or C&G level 3 in heavy plant or an associated discipline
* Highly experienced with a solid mechanical knowledge of plant, construction and/or powered access machinery, including (but not limited to);- diggers, dumpers, excavators, telehandlers, rollers and/or drilling equipment
* Proficient in machine, equipment and diesel engine fault-finding, servicing, repair and maintenance
* Ideally proficient in plant, construction and/or powered access machinery electrics, hydraulics and diagnostics
Salary & Benefits
* Negotiable dependent on experience)
* Overtime opportunities available
As one of the UK's largest hire organisations in the construction plant and agricultural machinery market, you can expect the highest level of on-going support and development, with genuine opportunities for career progression.
To be considered for the position please contact Samantha Round on (Apply online only) or send your CV to