|Job Ref:||204681265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Electrical Project Engineer|
A great opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a MEICA organisation out of their Leeds office.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be involved in the individual management of Mechanical / Electrical and Combined schemes, predominately in the water industry.
In order to succeed in this role you`ll need demonstrable experience in the following areas:-
• Educated to a minimum of HNC/HND Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to interpret and review schematic diagrams, cable termination diagrams and wiring diagrams.
- Understanding of ATEX and working in hazardous environments and to their standards.
- Holds COMPEX 1-4 or COMPEX 12 certification.
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
• Outline engineering from inception to completion of schemes utilising in-house resources, site installation and construction personnel
• The timely completion of multiple concurrent projects, safely and within budget
• Liaise with client`s engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI`s are met or exceeded within budget constraints
• Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
• Attend site visits/meetings.
• Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
• Prepare estimates and quotations
• Complete contract documentation
• Manage site safety, health and environmental issues
• Co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installations and construction teams
• Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors.
• Attend/undertake factory site and works testing, commissioning and client training
• Compile and collate final contract documentation, "As built" drawings, test sheets etc. for inclusion into operation and maintenance manuals
• Overall responsibility for Profit/Loss on contracts undertaken
• Establishing and agreeing price variations and final accounts
If this sounds like you and you`d like to be considered for this position, please contact Kate Wills at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email