|Job Ref:||204681260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38500/annum + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
£38,500 + Generous Benefits
My Client, an industry leading Facilities Management company, are looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, to work on a critical site in London.
This is a great opportunity, with genuine career progression on offer a long with job security and a competitive package.
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive maintenance tasks to a range of Mechanical systems and equipment
- To carry out fault finding and repair
- To complete minor installations where necessary
- To carry out fault finding and repair to refrigeration equipment
- To carry out maintenance to a range of critical systems
- Must be Mechanically qualified to at least City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Must hold City and Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category 1
- Must have experience carrying out maintenance within a corporate or critical environment
- Must have experience working with Refrigeration equipment
- Must be customer facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more about this role, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Mechanical Maintenance / Maintenance Electrician / Engineer / Mobile / London / Critical Environment