|Job Ref:||204681199||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£10 - £11/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Control Panel Wireman x2 - Birmingham |
£10.00 p/h - £11.00 p/h + Overtime
13 Weeks Temp to Perm
Interviews start Monday 25th July
Start date as early as Monday 1st August
This market leading business has experienced some tremendous growth in the last 3 years, specialising in providing bespoke, turnkey production machinery that has a diverse application within the Food/Pharmaceutical sector.
My client are experiencing a lot of increased demand from both UK and International clients with some substantial projects being won in Europe including winning some huge contracts form blue chip organisation within their market.
Right now the business is looking at growing their production team through recruiting an additional Control Panel Wireman with the right attitude and aptitude that can work independently to help meet production targets.
Day to day responsibilities for a Control Panel Wireman:
• 240V Control Panels can range from 1mx1m - 5x5 double door control units that will power production machinery.
• Working from a set of schematics they will have to look at those and from them wire up the control panel from scratch.
• Mechanically they will have to fit the back plate, din rail and trunking before wiring it up.
• Electrically wiring in the following components: Relays, contactors, isolators, sensors, proxy switches, fit the PLC etc.
• Working with crimps, hand tools etc.
My Client immediately requires a Control Panel Wireman with the following experience:
• 2 years minimum experience as a Control Panel Wireman.
• Able to read and work independently from schematic/wiring diagrams.
• Ideal candidate will be from either switchgear, control panel, machinery manufacturer and have experience wiring bespoke panels from scratch.
Benefits of this position:
• Market leading business - the chance to work on an interesting and diverse product range taking a job from start to finish.
• Paid overtime is available and currently abundant.
• Permanent job available - the company can offer extensive training though there in house training facility along with expertise in the team