|Job Ref:||204681194||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Faringdon||Address:||Post Code:||SN7||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum Parking||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
A well established client who specialise in supplying specialist components to the water and vending sectors are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team. They are ISO9001 and looking for a technically minded individual who enjoys liaising with both suppliers and customers to solve any issues.|
You will be responsible for organising inspection related services and support to ensure that products met quality standards. You will ideally have experience in a similar position or keen to learn.
* Perform product quality inspections
* To be involved in ongoing drive to reduce Supplier and Product Risk and Liability and improve the robustness of Suppliers we use and the quality of products we sell
* Assist in maintaining all records required for BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Certification and ensure adherence to requirements including internal quality audits and meetings
* Efficiently process returned goods and complaints, perform basic tests on returned goods and to take appropriate action
* To have a good understanding of the legislation requirements of our industries and monitor supplier compliance with all specific industry standards
It is essential that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be liaising with both suppliers and customers, to ensure that queries are solved in a timely manner. You will also be keeping accurate records on the internal systems so it is essential that you are computer literate. You will be motivated and keen to learn and eventually progress within the company.
If this is the new challenging role you are looking for then please apply Now