|Job Ref:||204681152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||St. Helens||Address:||Post Code:||WA9||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Position: Project Engineer |
Location: St Helens
Job Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be responsible to undertake the evaluation and preliminary design of civil engineering. Supporting planning applications in accordance with British Standard design codes and regulations. Use the appropriate design software for clients, external professionals and regulatory authorities.
- Review interpretive geotechnical reports.
- Site investigation (pecification and interpretation).
- All aspects of engineering design and detailing.
- Liaise and communicate with clients.
- Detailed project assessments and designs.
- Preparation of detailed design proposals.
- Technical support to our commercial and operational teams.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Geotechnical Engineer or Civil Engineer ideally gained within a foundation or ground improvement contracting company.
- BSc or BEng in a relevant subject
- MSc or MEng in a relevant subject (Desirable)
- Progressing towards CEng status with ICE (Desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- Experience in civil engineering, rail, buildings and structures
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Michael Rebecchi