|Job Ref:||204681063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in the Milton Keynes area. This role will work on a temporary to permanent basis, Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
You must have an experience in machinery repairs, electrical installations, pipework installations (compressed air/water etc), basic plumbing and repairs, buildings fabric and maintenance, planned preventative maintenance programs etc.
* Carry out the program of long term maintenance or arrange for external contractors where necessary e.g machinery, lifting equipment.
* Carry out repairs on machine and ensure they are services. Arranging external contractors to carry out repairs if required.
* Maintain records of all repairs
* Source spare components for machines, tooling for presses, punching machine and hand tools for production purposes.
* Carry out any installation
* Carry out any routine checks on the floor
* Test emergency lights and maintain the records of testing
If you are interested in the above position, please apply now or call us on (Apply online only)
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion