|Job Ref:||204681033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
Mechanical Project Engineer - Cardiff|
Excellent Salary & Benefits!
One of the leading Multi-Disciplinary engineering Consultancies in the UK are seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their dynamic and expanding team in Cardiff.
This role is perfect for both experienced Mechanical Engineer's looking to step up and take responsibility for managing and coordinating people and projects or for experienced Mechanical Project Engineer's looking to progress their career at one of the UK's best places to work.
If you want a fantastic salary, benefits package and all the tools you need to develop your career including management programmes and assistance becoming chartered than read further!
As a Mechanical Project Engineer you will be tasked with the following:
* Lead designer on a number of projects, typically at differing stages Delivery of detailed design including full tender and Construction Packages.
* Accurate analysis and design calculation production.
* Use of Revit and 3D BIM modelling software in the design production.
* Some responsibility for clients as single point of contact.
* Liaison with design team and interface with other departments.
* Quality Management - responsibility for the completion of Project Execution Plan for your projects.
* Training - ensuring your professional CPD requirements are met.
* Mentoring of Graduate Engineers.
The ideal Mechanical Project Engineer will be enthusiastic and ambitious and have the following:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and the required quality standards
* Ability to work under pressure and enjoy challenges
* Either a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification and relevant experience, as well as be working towards Chartership.
* A good awareness of the design and construction processes and the role of other professionals within these processes/stages
* Strong IT competences, an ability to problem solve and find solutions to the challenges new software packages bring Revit/3D BIM knowledge is an advantage but not required.
In return you will receive:
* Super Competitive salary
* Attractive benefits package including a variety of optional flexible benefits
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Healthy living bonus
* Technical and non-technical training programmes
* Friendly working environment within a new vibrant and exciting team
* Technically challenging and varied projects.
* Assistance working toward Chartership status (if applicable)
For more information, please call Euiain Herring at Carbon60 'The Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2016' on:
* (Apply online only)
* (Apply online only)
* Or connect with me on LinkedIn