|Job Ref:||204681025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Control Systems Engineer|
Any of the following PLC packages: Siemens, Omron, Rockwell, Mitsubishi
3-6 month contract.
£30-£38.00 p/h D.O.E
Interviews start: Wednesday 5th October 2016
Start date: Officially Monday 10th October 2016.
This market leading business has experienced some tremendous growth in the last 3 years, specialising in providing bespoke machinery that has a diverse application across the: Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Medical industries.
My client are experiencing a lot of increased demand from UK clients with some substantial projects being won in Europe with blue chip organisations.
Right now the business is looking at growing their Engineering team through finding a Control Systems Engineer that can add real value to such a rapidly growing establishment.
Benefits of this position:
• Job Satisfaction - The ability to take a bespoke project through concept to completion.
• Extremely interesting product to work on - You will be designing software for bespoke, Prototype machines for an array of industries.
• The chance to network and visit customers across the Pharmaceutical market and gain further experience meeting blue chip clients.
Is this you?
My Client immediately requires a Senior Software/Electrical Design Engineer with experience in the following areas:
• 5 Years experience in a Control Systems Engineering position.
• Able to take a project from concept through completion - understanding of Machinery is important.
• Able to write code in at least one of the following PLC packages: Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, Rockwell PLC's