|Job Ref:||204680966||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£29000 - £33000/annum Overtime Available with Progressio||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:21|
Salary: Up to £29,00 to £33,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Extras: Overtime available with training and progression opportunities.
We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who has a strong knowledge of building service systems. You will be carrying out the planned and reactive maintenance duties on a Blue Chip site covering 2 buildings. This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking to progress in their career and works well within a team of experienced engineers.
• Carrying out the servicing and repairs of electrical and mechanical systems.
• Inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
• Identifying parts required to complete repairs as well as potential additional work.
• Commercial awareness at time of service / reactive call outs
• Must have C&G equivalent electrical qualification
• C&G 17th Edition
• Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further education qualifications in an appropriate discipline.
• Experience within a corporate environment.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Ryan at The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)