|Job Ref:||204677556||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
EHV Substation Construction Manager - Stafford - £65,000 to £70,000 , 10% bonus, company car, BUPA healthcare, 11% pension, 25days holiday|
Excellent opportunity to join a major multinational principal contractor.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager/ Construction Manager to oversee the planning and construction of multi-mullion pound (£25M+) substation projects. This prestigious business unit only handles the most complex and technically challenging projects. They have agreements with the national grid, and many of the world's largest energy and power generation companies.
Previous experience managing large 132kV-400kV substation builds is essential. It is not necessary to be currently working in a Site Manager role, so long as you have at least 5 years' experience.
* Involved in projects from initial tender stage all the way through to completion.
* Input into scheme methodology.
* Construction planning including; labour, plant, materials, etc.
* Attend customer meetings.
* Recruitment and subsequent management of 3 Site Managers.
* Directing strategy, managing and overseeing all EPC activates, outperforming defined objectives, work within UK construction industry standards.
* Oversee construction of substation projects, 132kV to 400kV.
* Previous experience of Site Managing EHV substation builds, namely (Apply online only)kV projects.
* Experience of managing large budgets.
* Accurate reporting of progress in line with company systems and procedures.
* Computer literacy - Minimum Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Demonstrable knowledge/experience of successful project delivery of complex projects with multiple interfaces.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
* Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
* Ability to analyse and simplify complex stakeholder programme interfaces.
* Happy to get involved and do what's needed.
* £65,000 - £70,000
* 10% - 15% bonus
* Company car - Grade D
* BUPA medical cover
* 25 days holidays
* 11% contributory pension
Location - Staffordshire
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the following ways:
Simon O'Brien on (Apply online only) or
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy