|Job Ref:||204677387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£29265 - £31759/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Western Power Distribution is recruiting for a field based CT Meter Technician to complete the installation and commissioning of electrical meters throughout the East of England region.|
As a CT Meter Technician you will receive a generous salary with excellent overtime rates as required, extended holiday entitlement and a competitive company pension. You will also receive opportunities to gain industry recognised qualifications and authorisations.
Western Power Distribution is a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business WPD prides itself on its first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency and receives the Government's Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
As the CT Meter Technician your duties will include:
* Undertaking and supervising the installation, maintenance and commissioning of all types of metering equipment - single and three phase and CT.
* Work planning.
* Purchasing of appropriate goods and services.
* Authorisation of field staff and resolving customer complaints.
To be a successful CT Meter Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
* Appropriate BTEC / C&G Certificate qualifications.
* Training in single and three phase metering installations.
* CT metering experience.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Sound IT skills.
* Full driving licence. Travel throughout the region is an essential part of the role as is the ability to work independently with an awareness of both business and customer service requirements.
In return, the CT Meter Technician will receive a salary of £29,000 - £31,000 per annum plus over time