|Job Ref:||204677376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:19|
Responsible for the implementation of water quality schemes in (Apply online only) and developing water quality schemes for the next business planning cycle (Apply online only).
Reporting to the Pesticide Programme Manager, the role will entail working as a key member of the team in a collaborative environment interacting positively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
The Asset Engineer will join Asset Strategy, to provide engineering input into the assessment process for existing site performance and identifying new asset requirements to meet regulators expectations. In addition this role will provide support to the AMP6 schemes as and when required.
* Support and conduct site evaluations, civil and mechanical, to understand current plant performance;
* Collate, analyse and interpret relevant data, drawings and infrastructure of water treatment sites;
* Develop greater understanding and knowledge base for existing infrastructure as well as likely impacts from any intervention proposed for initiation through a variety of techniques; data interrogation, stakeholder engagement and utilising specialist software.
* Initiate and manage business case development including optioneering, risks and cost benefit analysis for PR19 water quality schemes.
* Attend all relevant project meetings, workshops and provide support in terms of chairing and recording minutes;
* Liaison with Production and Supply, Water Quality and Asset Strategy to help coordinate strategy for infrastructure requirements for PR19 and support PR19 Water Quality Business Plans;
* Raising issues/ risks to Programme Manager and initiating corrective action as appropriate;
* Maintain key project documentation and programme of activities;
* Ensure projects follow the Company delivery methodology;
* Adhere to all safety procedures and safety checks.
* Provide progress updates to the Programme Manager and PR19 Board when required.
* Background within the Water Industry having worked on Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Projects in both design and construction (preferred)
* Degree Qualified in Mechanical, Civil, Environmental or Process/Chemical Engineering
* Happy to work towards Chartered status (desirable)