|Job Ref:||204219717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£500/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Enterprise / Solutions Architect with extensive experience with Architecture and Design is required for a contract in Hampshire. Enterprise Architects wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate that they have in-depth technical knowledge of as many of the following infrastructure technologies as possible including; Windows Server 2008/2012, VMWare, Citrix XenServer, Citrix Netscaler, Cisco/Dell/Extreme Networking, Checkpoint, Avaya, Wireless and Infrastructure security. . |
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience required includes;
- Significant experience of IT architecture & design, with Cloud based components.
- Ability to work with complex and sometimes uncertain requirements.
- Proven delivery of significant service or services, or new technology that made a demonstrable contribution to organisational/customer aims, objectives, strategy, & vision.
- Demonstrable ability of working at a senior level with colleagues and senior management teams within an IT environment and across business functions.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills at senior manager level both inside an IT team and across business functions.
- Proven experience of handling multiple tasks running concurrently with varying complexity, time constraints, impacts and risks.
The Enterprise Architect must have a strong ability to lead and/or manage both people and technical delivery (e.g. conducting performance reviews, setting objectives, development, motivation and dealing with difficult situations)