|Job Ref:||203880175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum plus discretionary bonus and benef||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:59|
Role: IT Security Operations Engineer|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Kent or Bradford
Salary £65,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is looking for two IT Security Operations Engineers to join their team to provide the highest standards in providing Security assurance to them. They are a financial services company based in London, Kent and West Yorkshire.
It is a hands-on role, so the candidate must have strong experience working in an operational capacity.
• Good knowledge of security standards: ISO27001, PCI-DSS and NIST.
• Understanding Cyber security
• Strong understanding of, incident response intrusion methods, networks threat and vulnerability management and attack monitoring.
• Perform analysis of infected or suspicious systems
• Information security incident handling- rapidly assess, investigates and resolves as well as to identify root cause and develop corrective and preventive measures
• Undertake vulnerability and risk management duties across the full estate
• Develop and operate procedures and standards to enforce and improve Cyber Security
• Operational management of firewalls and associated security technologies in line with good practice and company policy
• Review firewall rules to ensure IT Security good practice
• Ensure overnight alerts or issues are investigated, owned and processed as necessary. Support and monitoring of all perimeter and internal security elements such as Firewalls, LogRhythm, Websense, MimeCast
• Communicates with all levels of management and employees within the company on customer related issues and business policies and procedures therefore good persuasion and influencing skills
• Working knowledge of CheckPoint/Cisco Firewall
• Strong knowledge of NIDS/DLP/Anti-Virus/Identity Awareness/URL Filtering
• Strong hands on SIEM Tool configuration & management experience ideally LogRhythm, TripWire
• Confident running tools like Nmap, Nessus, Wireshark. Also confident capturing, reading and analysing pcaps.
• Experience of configuration & management of FEP, Websense, EndPoint, MimeCast
• Enterprise Desktop and Server Anti-Virus
• Microsoft Windows Server family of products
• VMWare VSphere and associated technologies
• Operational experience of PCI DSS
• Citrix XenApp
• LAN & WAN networking using Cisco routers, switches and infrastructure products
• HP / Cisco UCS Server Hardware and support tools
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP.
• Knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications essential.
• System Centre and Configuration Manager
• Active Directory, GPO Configuration
• Endpoint protection technologies
• Exposure to Linux with basic administration skills