|Job Ref:||204677271||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£17.00/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:17|
An L&D Co-ordinator responsible for the provision of support services is required to work on a six month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Engineering client based in Preston.
This is a 6 Month contract for a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the L&D Co-ordinator contract role.
A vacancy exists for an L&D Co-ordinator responsible to the Learning and Development Co-ordinator for the provision of support services, i.e. determine the demand/supply and scheduling.
Key skills required for the L&D Co-ordinator.
* Support the activities to determine the Demand and Supply of training interventions.
* Assist in the scheduling of the Training Schedule for 2017 including Mandatory Training.
* Support the training administrative activities required to interact with Shared Services and External Suppliers including Baines Simmons.
* Undertake analysis of training data and produce training packs for presentation to Managers.
* Undertake analysis of financial data associated with training including budgets, actual spend and estimates to completions. Provide packs for presentation to Managers.
* Act as co-ordinator for training interventions including On Boarding.
* Administer the On Boarding and mailboxes.
* Support the development and refresh of the Annual Training brochure in connection with solutions offered by internal and external training providers.
* Secretariat to the L&D Meetings.
* Assist with the recruitment of Interns & Graduates.
* A level 3 qualification in a business related subject.
* Training qualification and/or a CIPD membership.
Support the implementation of the functional competency measurement tool. The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds.
If you are a Business & Contract management supporter looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Grant Barnes on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only).
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support)
Please visit our website (url removed)