|Job Ref:||204677201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:37|
Quality Engineer/ Quality Manager|
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small growing company who specialise in the integration and certification of Electrical/ Avionics systems. The position is permanent, with a start date as soon as possible.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual, who would like to become part of a team.
They are currently looking for a Quality Engineer for their Aircraft Economy Seat Program. Working under the current Quality Manager the right candidate will progress to become a Quality Manager in approximately 1 year.
* Conduct Quality Audits.
* Provide directives and advice to ensure legal requirements are met in terms of quality assurance
* Maintenance of company approvals, Design and Production Handbooks and SOP's.
* Perform supplier evaluation and process audits.
* Manage Supplier Improvement Programme.
* Develop and monitor supplier performance metrics and initiate improvement plans when appropriate.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders that require supply chain improvements
* Administration of the approved supplier database.
* Provide support and assistance to suppliers in development and execution of corrective actions.
* Liaison with the regulatory body.
* Lead/ participate in quality system and/ or process audits as needed.
* Forward thinking and able to use own initiative.
* A good team player, able to communicate with other staff members at all levels.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* A background in Quality (preferably aerospace)
* Willing to travel nationally and internationally as required.
* Proven ability to organise and plan.
* Excellent IT skills (specifically MS Office)
This vacancy will suit someone who wants to work in a close knit team and to be an important part of their continuing success.
For further information or to apply please contact Laura at Intec on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)