|Job Ref:||204677142||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Sherborne||Address:||Post Code:||GL54||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:17|
Our Prestigious Client based near Sherborne. Are looking for Engineers to provide an efficient Engineering Service to the Site ensuring rapid and effective support to the production teams, to ensure that production equipment is kept operating efficiently both in terms of response to breakdowns and in the delivery of proactive maintenance. In in the event of any breakdown, time lost to such breakdown/failure of equipment is minimized and repairs are carried out the lowest operational cost.|
- The installation, testing, maintenance and repair of all plant, services and buildings within the site,
- Assist, where necessary, the works of external contractors,
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with Shire System,
- To maintain a good standard of housekeeping in workshops, stores and plant rooms,
- Liaison with Production to provide pro-active support ensuring maximum performance and efficiency of production runs,
- Compliance with all company ISO, SAP & HACCP procedures, ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, tidy and hygienic manner,
- Adherence to legislation and Company, hygiene, health and safety policies during all works in accordance with PPE requirements at all times,
- Escalate issues of serious level immediately to the Engineering Manager,
- To support continual improvement through identifying site improvement projects and personal development opportunities to the Engineering Manager,
- Other duties which may be assigned where required.
- Experience of working in a demanding environment,
- Food manufacturing experience is desired however not essential as training will be given,
- Proven experience of planned maintenance checks, breakdown maintenance and installations,
- A desired knowledge of food industry equipment i.e. vac-pac , band saws etc,
- Experience of semi-automatic production lines.
- Due to a Rural Location must have access to own Vehicle.
If you would like to be considered for this role contact Daniel Jordan at Mploy Staffing Solutions Yeovil NOW