|Job Ref:||204677077||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£19000 - £22500/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:17|
Our client is a national tool hire company and they are looking for a mobile tool fitter to join them at the Leeds depot.|
- To carry out service and repairs to the company's hire fleet.
- Covering breakdowns and repairs on customer sites.
- Accurate completion of all service records.
- Prioritising workload, effective time management and ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the depot staff and customers.
- Must hold an engineering qualification (Ideally in Plant Maintenance).
- Minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Sound mechanical knowledge and experience preferably in the tool hire / plant hire industry.
- Must be competent in fault finding and diagnostics.
- Full UK driving license.
- Must be conversant with Petrol, electric, hydraulic and diesel machines.
Based in Leeds but will also cover Sheffield as and when required.
Company van supplied.
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits package for the right candidate