|Job Ref:||204677033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30500/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:17|
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to be based in Birmingham. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £30,500 per annum. The role holder will report to the Contract Manager.|
Main Responsibilities / Duties Include
- To carry out all PPM and repairs as necessary
- Responsible for installations and maintenance of site Mechanical Systems including Refrigeration, Pressure, Water and others as required
- Complete F-Gas and all other relevant paperwork and report diligently
- Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation as required
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment where quality and image is very important
- Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately sourced and priced
- Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager
- Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis or as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
- Understanding of company procedures
- Understanding of escalation procedures
- To be available for out of hours call out, weekend working depending on production and business requirements
- RAMS & PTW
- All PPE and Uniform, Mobile Phone Basic and specialised tools will be supplied.
- The Working Hours are based on a 40 hour week Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:30 or as required a flexible approach is required
- Shift cover may be required for the following during sickness, high work volumes, Holidays or as required - Mornings 06:00 to 14:00, Afternoons 14:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday and Nights 08:00 to 06:00 Monday to Thursday.
- A flexible approach to working hours, areas to support service delivery and contract requirements
- This is a key and critical role within a small team responsible for maintaining the operational and commercial delivery criteria to the Customer
- Managing workloads will be critical to success as will the regular analysis of reactive breakdowns to ensure route causes are identified and eliminated to successfully achieve KPI's
- Working to a high standard of Building Maintenance on site
- We require a fully reliable Time Served Refrigeration Mechanical Engineer who can work on their own initiative or within a team environment
- Produce high quality reports of their findings along with estimates and sourcing of parts as required
- The role will involve being the face of Engie so a smart appearance and being able to discuss findings with others is required
- A recognised industry Refrigeration Mechanical qualification will be required and previous experience is essential
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Mechanical Engineering Knowledge
- Plumbing & Pipework
- Gas Safe Qualified (Advantageous)
- Pressure Systems
- IPAF 3a & 3b
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Legionella Awareness
- Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc
- Knowledge of HV/LV Electrical systems (Advantageous)
- Confined Space (Advantageous)
- Fuel Delivery System Qualification (Advantageous)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers